- Click on "Click Here to Start Your Reservation."
- Create a profile and upload the required documentation.
- Sign the Housing License Agreement and Fitness Center Waiver.
- Select your bedspace and reserve!
Things to Note:
- Booking must be made at least 18 days before your desired check-in date.
- Payment can only be made by credit/debit card in full. We cannot accept installments or bill through student accounts via financial aid.
- All space is available "first come, first serve." We cannot hold rooms on the promise of payment.
PORTAL CLOSING MAY 30, 2023 @ 5:00PM EST
The reservation portal for summer interns has closed for the 2023 Summer. Thank you for your inetrest in American University's Intern Housing Program.
Welcome Washington DC Interns and Washington College of Law Program Participants
- No external guests are allowed in the residence halls in 2023.
All residence halls are smoke, drug and alcohol free. This includes:
- Traditional tobacco products, vape devices and marijuana.
- Illegal drugs and drug paraphernalia
- Possession and consumption of alcohol in the residence hall, even if over the age of 21 years.